Outside Sales & Project Management
Industry: Insurance Restoration
Occupational Category: 13-1030 Claims Adjusters, Appraisers, Examiners, and Investigators
Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week
Salary: USD 100000, earnings range from $2.5k-15k a month, with the opportunity to earn much more (varies based on full time, part time, etc)
Description: Legacy Builders and Contractors, LLC
Seeks full-time Project Manager’s to join our growing team and help us become the leading name in residential roofing. This position is responsible for pursuing sales leads to acquire new customers via traveling around assigned territory. The Project Manager will also be responsible for accurately measuring roofs, providing quotes, and supervising the work crew. Legacy Builders is growing! And it’s the perfect time for energetic, results-oriented candidates to check us out. No industry experience required. If you like working independently, with only general supervision as well as part of a supportive team oriented atmosphere, in a self-motivated environment, Legacy is the perfect place for you. We offer truly one-of-a-kind compensation plans and the daily excitement of playing on the best team in the business.
- Generate sales leads for the company
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with teammates and customers
- Ability to work independently outdoors
- Ability to work 8-10 hour days
- Willingness to learn and engage in Industry and Company Training
- Significant Advancement Opportunities
- GED, College Degree Preferred but not required
- Military or US Armed Forces Experience
- Open to personal and professional growth
- Ability to work in a team environment with members of varying skill levels.
- Highly motivated.
- Learns quickly.
- Valid Drivers License
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to stand or walk for 8-10 hours/day
- Access to reliable transportation for independent use during work hours
- Able and willing to work in various weather conditions (8-10 hours per days)
- Advanced problem solving skills and proven time management
- Ability to work in a results-oriented environment
- Candidate must be able to speak and understand English, and read and write in English, in a manner sufficient for effective communication with supervisors, employees and customers.
- Legacy Builders and Contractors provides top-tier employee compensation benefits and a relaxed, team-oriented work environment, including: health/medical/retirement plans.
- Performance-based annual bonus plan, project-completion bonuses
If interested in this position, please email us your resume, along with salary requirements and a basic cover letter to email@example.com.
Date Posted: 2011-11-11